In this section we look at a several miscellaneous
- Scope - describes where in
the code a variable can be used.
- Debug Techniques - pratical tips
for debugging code.
- Java Runtime - Java
Runtime Environment describes the executables and support files
needed to run Java programs.
Class - an instance of the Class
class holds the class definition for a particular class.
- JVM Instructions 2
- continue the examination of the JVM with an discussion of
class and object related instructions.
- Processing in the JVM - the
step followed to execute a program in the JVM.
- Pack200 tool - compress JAR files
for faster transmission